WHEN: Saturday, April 18th and Sundy, April 19th, 2020
FROM: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (lunch from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
WHERE: Centre vétérinaire Laval – 4530, Highway 440, Laval (QC) H7T 2P7
Cost: $195 plus taxes, per person - early price for ICF students, if paid before Friday, March 20th, 2020.
$215 plus taxes, per person - early price for other people, if paid before Friday, March 20th, 2020.
$285 plus taxes, per person - if paid after March 20th, 2020.
Places are limited
Following a short review and update of the latest studies on inappropriate eliminations problems, the majority of this MasterClass will consist of case studies where participants will have to analyze the causes, interpret situations and offer the right solutions. Participants will also have to deal with case follow-ups and complications that can sometimes occur.
- Studies of real consultations by the Cat Educator’s team
- Case studies also include follow-ups and complications that often occur in cases of inappropriate eliminations
- How to make sure you respect the veterinary boundary
- The case studies cover:
- the main problems of inappropriate eliminations
- the most common contexts
- causes and mechanisms
- solutions according to current scientific literature (update)
- how to deal with difficult adopters
- how to work with the veterinarian on inappropriate eliminations
- mistakes to avoid
- the tricks of the trade