Business management course for animal behaviour workers
TRAINING OPEN TO EVERYONE
2 days – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Weekend of December 5 and 6, 2020
Regular rate: $295 plus taxes
Centre vétérinaire Laval, 4530, Autoroute 440, Laval, QC H7T 2P7 (classroom located on the 2nd floor)
Who is this feline behaviour course for?
This course, open to all, is given by Daniel Filion. It is aimed at any animal behaviour worker. Before founding Cat Educator, Daniel held various managerial positions in multinationals in the fields of communications and marketing. Cat Educator was able to benefit from this expertise in the management of large companies. Daniel is also known for his skill in customer service, which he will pass on to you in this course.
What is the content of management courses?
The two-day course covers:
- How to manage the monetary reality of an animal behaviour worker;
- How to manage public perception
- Well-thought-out customer service;
- How to handle complaints and disgruntled customers
- How to give lectures that make an impact;
- Marketing and advertising in our field;
- Interact with the competition;
- Managing documents such as the consultation register, consultation report, client assistance documents, etc.;
- Keep basic accounting and make a budget;
- How to set your rates
- The important things to know as a self-employed person;
- Insurance and responsibilities;
- Social media:
- o How to respond to comments without making costly mistakes
- o How to effectively manage its various platforms;
- o How to create efficient video capsules;
- o How to take beautiful photos with cats.
We prefer the credit card payment method for its simplicity and speed. However, we understand that some prefer not to use this method of payment. To these people, we offer the possibility of paying by cheque. Your seat will be considered reserved when your cheque is cashed. This implies that you mail your cheque as quickly as possible. Thank you for your understanding!
CertifiCAT – Gift certificates
These gift certificates can be used for our conferences, training courses, products and services.