Click on the image to see the details of this conference and to register.
Live web conference available
Distance training now available through live web conferences.
- The web conference solution used is ZOOM conferencing. This platform is simple to use and requires no prior computer knowledge. It can be used on a computer, a cellular device or a tablet
- HOW IT WORKS:
- You will receive an invitation via email with a hyperlink. Click the link and it will open the conference page if you’re on your computer, or the application if you’re on your tablet or phone.
- You have a view of the classroom and hear everything that is said as if you were there.
- You can ask your questions via your microphone or with the chat window.
- A Cat Educator moderator is also available at all times to answer your questions via chat, if you have any question about your cat, training or technical problem.
- You must follow the conference live. Although this is recorded in case of technical glitches from our equipment, we do not make the recordings available if the technical problem is on your side or if you cannot attend live.
- Many people worry about having to spend so much time in front of a screen. From our experience, almost all people have told us that it is not much different than sitting in a classroom and that, in fact, it is much more comfortable to be at home with your cats, snacking. Also, note that the majority of devices these days can plug into the television to make the experience more enjoyable. Besides, we take several breaks during the conference so that people can ask their questions in private, go for a toilet break and stretch.
- Prices and conditions are the same as if you are present.