Three-dimensional spaces for a happy cat
It is well known, the cat likes to observe his environment from up high, but he also likes to hide. He also needs to expend his energy, and unfortunately, the environment in our homes is often ill-suited to these needs.
Feline designs in harmony with your interior decor
Our design service is undoubtedly a solution that will help you improve your cat’s environment without taking your décor hostage.
Whether for a single room or the entire house, one or several cats, inside or out, our design service is offered to help you cohabit with your feline, without affecting your decor. We make it a point to come up with ideas that will ensure that cat elements seamlessly integrate with the décor and style of your home, rather than turning your home into a clutter of cat trees and non-decorative shelves. You will have a beautiful décor, both for you and your cats.
A design project adapted to your needs
Our proposals are based on your budget and the construction skills available to you. Our designer will adapt to your needs. We do not offer to do construction or work, but you’ll have everything in hand (images, dimensions and recommendations) to do the work yourself or have it done by the person of your choice.
Whether it’s to transform a corner of the living room or the entire house, our experienced designer will find design solutions for you that are realistic and achievable. We are careful to propose and present solutions that are possible and adequate, depending on your constraints.
Examples of completed projects
Interior design at Dr. Hélène Hamilton of the Carcajou veterinary clinic in Alma.
Adoption Zone – Mondou Anjou, Montreal (Quebec)
The adoption zones are commercial spaces, but thought and designed to feel warm and friendly like a home.
Photos of the completed project
Other completed project
Packages – Rates for the residential design service
- All prices listed in the table above are subject to applicable taxes.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Contact us for details about travelling expenses and additional rooms that would apply to your project. This estimate is free of charge.
Project progress: from proposal to implementation
How will your consultation take place
Call us at 514-645-2428 or write to us at email@example.com if you’re interested in our service.
Our designer will contact you to have a short telephone conversation or email during which you will be both determined the best way to proceed and agree on the chosen option.
A 50% non-refundable deposit will be required before the preliminary consultation begins.
Preliminary consultation: outline your needs for the desired design
- If we cannot go to your house, a phone or Skype consultation will be required during which you will need to provide photos and videos of your home as well as some measurements, before the discussion. If it’s a Skype consultation, you must be able to move easily with the camera in order to show the environment.
- If the consultation is done on-site, our designer will go to your home to talk with you, take the photos and measurements required.
- Our professionally trained designer will discuss the following with you:
- Your overall environment as well as rooms and their use;
- Take pictures and measurements (if at home everything is done by us);
- Materials or items you already own that you want to build into your new layout (send photos of these items);
- The level of work you are willing to do;
- Number of cats, with or without claws (to assess the required materials);
- Your approximate budget (just to give the designer an idea). Our designer does not estimate the cost of the work, since it may vary depending on the person who will do the work, the materials selected, the area of your residence, the market, etc. This information is only used to guide us to determine the magnitude of the project;
- Your level of construction skill (or that of the person that will be doing the work).
Design proposal: your project in pictures
- For the intermediate and complete options, our designer suggests ideas with several viewing angles in 3 dimensions. This way, you will be able to see your layout exactly as it will be once the work is done. The proposal will be sent by email; no meeting is required for the presentation. Information about the ideas and reasons for each item will be clearly described to you by email. A telephone conversation may be needed so that our designer can explain the concept of the proposed layout to you.
- For the intermediate and complete options, the ideas are presented on 3D perspectives in sketches or with a realistic rendering (according to the chosen option) to allow you to visualize the proposed modifications (see our examples of 3D above to visualize the difference between the 2 levels).
- The designer’s source files are not provided.
- Our designer will offer you ideas of stores and materials to achieve your results.
- For the basic service, you will be provided with visual help for the size and spacing of the shelves.
- Following the approval of the proposal, our designer can then provide you with the dimensions of each element as well as their positioning, and will also suggest ideas for stores and materials to achieve the proposed results.
- The dimensions are indicated directly on the images of the proposal.
- Finally, you will have everything in hand to carry out your design project for your cats! The designer remains available to you if you have any questions. We always like to receive photos of your projects once completed, so don’t hesitate to email us afterwards!
IMPORTANT: Specify the 3 models you are buying in the field “Add special instructions for your order”
CertifiCAT – Gift certificates
These gift certificates can be used for our conferences, training courses, products and services.
You wish to improve your environment for your cats, the following trainings could interest you: